|Nominal Size||Outside Diameter (mm)||Wall Thickness (mm)||Specification|
|3||82||82.4||82.8||3.0||3.5||BS EN 12200 / MS 1063 (BD)|
|4||110||110.0||110.3||3.2||3.8||BS EN 12200 / MS 1063 (BD)|
|6||160||160.0||160.4||4.0||4.6||BS EN 12200 / MS 1063 (BD)|
|8||200||200.0||200.5||4.9||5.6||BS EN 12200 / MS 1063 (BD)|
|10||250||250.0||250.5||6.2||7.1||BS EN 12200 / MS 1063 (BD)|
|12||315||315.0||315.6||7.7||8.7||BS EN 12200 / MS 1063 (BD)|
Features and Benefits
- NORMAL DUTY
- Exposed installation for high rise building such as condominiums, commercial buildings
- Ease of Installation
- SAE uPVC Rainwater drainage system are light, can be easily cut, handled and transport. It’s also clean to work with no expensive tooling required
- High Impact Resistance
- The material for rainwater application has been formulated for high impact performance. Customers can rest assured as site breakages or other failure can be kept to a minimum.
- SAE uPVC Rainwater pipes and fittings are certified to BS EN 12200, the standard for uPVC rainwater piping systems. Our e‑ort and commitment to quality and reliability has also been accredited with ISO 9001 certification.
- High Performance
- SAE Rainwater drainage systems are white in colour with a smooth finish and high corrosion resistance. As a result, the system o‑ers excellent flow characteristics and low maintenance is needed.
- UV Stabilised
- UV stabiliser has been added in the material formulation to allow protection for SAE rainwater systems from the long-term degradation from the harsh sunlight.