|HRE 25.20||25 X 20||36||30||77||77|
|HRE 32.25||32 X 25||44||36||89||91|
|HRE 40.32||40 X 32||48||44||112||113|
|HRE 50.40||50 X 40||61||48||119||122|
Features and Benefits
- A comprehensive range of high density polyethylene pipes and fittings provides a complete system for potable water.
- UV Stabilized
- Proven joint systems (used in Europe, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia and Thailand) offer long term, leak-free performance. Sleek joint system for use in confined areas or locations susceptible to ground movement and small enough to conceal in the wall
- No Compression Rings, No ‘O’ rings, No Crimping, No Solvent Cement, No Fusion, No PTFE Tape – fast, leak proof and simple installation, requires no special site equipment or skilled labour. Low installation costs combined with the long life of Hansen pipe and fittings make it the cost-effective choice.
- Excellent hydraulic flow characteristics.
- Materials used are not permeated or degraded by organic or inorganic contaminants in the soil. They do not rust, or corrode.
- The high strength of Nylon and high density Polyethylene makes it suitable for high stress applications where fatigue or pressure surge may be experienced and gives security against unforeseen circumstances like ground subsidence.
- Patented System – no “backyard manufacturers or imitations. You are assured of high quality leak proof products.
- Test results from reputed testing bodies (SIRIM, etc) are available on request. -support bracket min 1m / bracket recommended